5422Re: [torchwood] Warning to non-UK Whovians re. 'Stolen Earth': keep off the net!

  • Blue Rose
    Jul 1, 2008
      On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 8:55 AM, j phil <jmphil4@...> wrote:

      > *
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > **
      > *
      > *
      > *
      > Sorry about the sarcasm--I thought you were being rude/sarcastic and was
      > replying in kind. Really tired. I apologize. However, I don't think my reply
      > was really that rude, or lacking in courtesy. I put spoiler space in and
      > explained what happened.

      All good. :) Tensions are REALLY running high for the DW finale and people
      are flipping out right and left. It's very easy to misread stuff and I
      apologize if I came across as being sarcastic or rude.

      I'm originally from NY, so my vocab is...colorful.

      > I also am not in the UK, so I know how annoying spoilers are--I myself was
      > spoiled, but I'm of the camp that doesn't instantly email "stop spoiling"
      > ever time someone may or may not write something that could be construed as
      > a spoiler. Obviously we have different opinions about how these things
      > should be handled, and I've probably come in at the end of everyone being
      > esp. strained by the spoilers while I ignored most of the emails. I didn't
      > expect anyone to instantly say "stop spoiling" when I was just trying to
      > answer a question that didn't have any spoiler space in it.
      >
      > Anyway, I didn't mean to be too sarcastic, and apologize again for the
      > sarcastic "dude".

      Again, all good and I apologize as well. I am still annoyed because on a
      list I help to mod, someone came in and instantly spoiled the ending of the
      last ep for everyone and then left in a huff when I modded him.
      Unfortunately this interaction is coloring my reactions to other spoiler
      reveals on other lists....

      Email: bluerose156@...