468Re: Torchwood in America?

  • Anthony and Jessica
    Jan 5, 2007
      Thank you all from these neophytes here--this thread was very
      informative to our desire to see Torchwood in the US, and must agree
      that any content such as language or sexual cannot be any different
      from the abundance of dramas on BBC America, ---my sentiments echoing
      those of Michael F.'s post below ---we have followed numerous BBC
      shows and to be honest if any of our stuffy fanatics like Dobson and
      Rakolta, it is ridiculous to say the least, the US is so uptight about
      such things.

      Best,
      Anthony and Jessica

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Michael F." <psychotronicman@...>