39862x13 "Exit Wounds" spoilers

  • Anna Hayward
    Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I had a look on the BBC Torchwood site, and they've put up some new
      wallpapers under "Downloads". I don't know what they tell us about the
      episode "Exit Wounds" but it is intriging. Am I assuming we can all access
      this site?

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/sites/downloads/series2/all.shtml

      Bit of spoiler space here.

      Are we assuming the guy in the padded outfit is Gray? And if so, why is
      Captain John apparently digging a grave (or maybe a trench)? Has he dug up
      Gray, or is he about to bury someone? Jack doesn't seem too miffed at Capt.
      John in one scene - they appear to be having a conversation about his wrist
      device. Is that Jack's wrist device, or John's? I am assuming, from the
      blurb about the episode on the website, that John has been able to transport
      Jack back in time, for a "long awaited reunion". Presumably that's with
      Gray? But Gray (if that is him) looks distinctly confrontational. Arrgh, the
      guessing's doing my head in!

      All I know is that if anything happens to Ianto, I will never forgive them!

      Anna
      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived" - from Strictly Ballroom

      _____