357Re: copies of torchwood episodes

  • apothecary423
    Dec 18, 2006
      I'm in California, and I just go straight to isohunt.com - I have the
      TW search saved in my favourites folder. New episodes are usually up
      by 6-7 pm our time, and it takes around a couple of hours to get them.
      You'll need to also get uTorrent. It's very simple to use. I usually
      pick the torrent that has the entire file in one big chunk, than a
      bunch of little ones, but that's your choice.
      Hope that helps.

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "getjeff2006" <getjeffrey@...> wrote:

      > hey guys,
      >
      > i m n chicago & don't get 'torchwood'. does any1 no where i can get
      > bootleg copies of each episode. mayb a ftp server, or some1 on ebay
      > or ubid, or a some1 records the episodes and can email me the file.
      >
      > desperate! plz help!
      >
      > thx, mmb.
      >
      > p.s. or it could b by legal means 2, either way.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic