2738Voyage of the Damned Trivia Quiz Answers
- Jan 1, 2008So far, with it being the holidays, only one person in this group
expressed interest in the quiz and its answers. Here are the answers.
VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED TRIVIA QUIZ
1. Astrid Peth is strangely connected to the Doctor in what way?
a. She is Leela's daughter
b. Her first name scrambled spells TARDIS
c. She knows what the Doctor's real name is
d. Spilling a drink on Titanic controls caused it to crash into
Answer: If you take the letters that spell Astrid, you get TARDIS.
2. The song being sung by the Titanic's singer was what song?
a. The Stowaway
b. Winter Wonderland
c. Santa Baby
d. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Answer: The Stoways was a song specially written for the special.
3. Astrid appears to be an expert at driving what vehicle?
a. the Starship Titanic
b. a London double-decker bus
c. a Vespa
d. A forklift truck
Answer: Astrid used a forklift truck to foil the nefarious plans of
Max Capricorn. Unofrtunately, that also led to her demise.
4. What is the only way into the Bridge after it was sealed off?
a. The TARDIS
b. Max's secret passageway
c. Host robots punch a hole through the floor while carrying the
d. The door could be opened at any time with the sonic
Answer: Carrying the Doctor between them, two Host robots punch
their way through the floor of the bridge.
5. What mysterious secret is on Deck 31?
a. What happened to the surviving Dalek after the last Dalek
b. Max and his life support machine
c. Just kidding. It was really Deck 30.
d. A lifetime supply of confetti for the New Year's Dance
Answer: Max Capricorn and the life support system keeping existing
was on Deck 31
6. When the Doctor takes over controls of the Titanic, what does
he almost collide with?
a. a Sontaran invasion fleet
b. the TARDIS
c. Buckingham Palace
d. The Atlantic Ocean
Answer: The Titanic almost crashes straight into Buckingham Palace.
7. The Hosts were actually called __________ Hosts.
c. Your Evening's
Answer: The angelic Hosts were known as Heavnly Hosts.
8. Bannakaffalatta's big secret was that:
a. He is a cyborg
b. Really the Mox of Balhoun
c. Max's brother
d. He was secretly married to Astrid
Answer: Bannakaffalatta is secretly a cyborg.
9. Max's last name was:
Answer: Max's last name is Capricorn
10. The planet Stowe is renowned for:
b. Starship building
c. Horrible dental work
d. All of the above
Answer: All of the above would be the proper answer.
11. What did Mr. Copper claim to have a degree in?
Answer: Mr. Copper claimed to have a degree in Earthanomics
12. How did Foon get her and her husband Morvin on board the
a. They snuck onboard
b. They were actually part of the staff
c. She spent hours on the phone trying to win the contest
d. They paid to get on board just like everybody else
Answer: Foon made 5,000 calls to win the phone contest, racking up a
phone bill that was beyond her ability to pay.
13. What did Yamit Momo have to do with the special?
a. Producers used her yacht to double as the Titanic
b. She played the singer for the Titanic passengers
c. She was the artist who painted the portraits of Max hung
around the ship.
d. She married Russell T. Davies during its filming
Answer: Yamit Momo played the Titanic's lounge singer
14. Where were the people of London evacuated to?
a. The Valiant
c. It was not revealed
d. The USA
Asnwer: It was not revelaed where evrybody went to
15. What character made reference to Harold Saxon?
a. Queen Elizabeth
b. The Doctor
c. Donna Noble
Answer: No answer was correct as no mention was made of Harold Saxon
in the story whatsoever
16. How old does the Doctor claim to be in this story?
Answer: The Doctor says that he is 903 years old.
17. Three characters die a heroic death in this story. One
was Astrid. The others were?
a. The Captain of the Titanic and Max
b. Bannakaffalatta and Foon
c. Foon and Morvin
d. Mr. Copper and the Titanic lounge singer
Answer: Bannakaffalatta and Foon both die heroic deaths protecting
18. How many outfits does the Doctor wear in this story?
b. Just the one
c. Three if you count the spacesuit he donned to get to the
d. He wore five different outfits throughout the story
Answer: Two outfits were worn by the Doctor in the story.
19. What was Max's goal in destroying the Earth?
a. Earth was the reason for him losing a great business deal
b. Earth's destruction and the death of the human race would get
his cutthroat board of directors sent to prison
c. He need a hyperspace bypass and Earth was in the way
d. He wanted to see if the Titanic was indestructible
Answer: He wanted his back-stabbing board of directors sent to
prison for mass murder
20. Foon and her husband Morvin are really good at something
besides eating. What are they good at?
a. Fashion sense
b. Fixing robots
c. Getting the Titanic's engines back online
d. Keeping their bar tab at a reasonable level
Answer: They are very good at fixing robots.
Dean L. Kaufman
Laguna Woods, CA