1693Re: [torchwood] Does anybody here know what netiquette is?

  • Jackie Moleski
    May 3, 2007
      Lynn wrote:

      Hi Lynn--

      I have a technical question. I download all my e-mail using
      Thunderbird, though my provider automatically sends everything through
      webmail first.

      However, I've noticed when trying to reply to posts from Yahoo, that I
      can insert a comment once in the message, but if I try to then delete
      the non-relevant stuff, and THEN continue quoting and post again under
      the quote, I simplly can't. It's like I can't insert where the text is
      (almost like it's an image, but it's not, it's text). I also sometimes
      end-up with my e-mail in columns for no reason.

      What's up?

      I'm also used-to the "older" list-serv generated lists, which put in the
      little arrows for quoted dialogue, where you could comment wherever you
      wanted to.

      --Jackie
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic