      From: David King
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 1:31 PM
      Subject: [torchwood] Who is Saxon? Spoilers

      There have been references to Mr Saxon, and he appears towards the end
      of series 3, and may well be the Master.

      I just watched again "The Runaway Bride", and in that there is a
      reference to Mr Saxon, even before he was mentioned in episode 1 of
      series 3.

      Specifically, the army tank at the end, when it fired, the man in the
      tank said that they were ordered by Mr Saxon to destroy the alien ship.

      David K