Re: [topgre] Re: Hi

  • Sudhakar
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2007
      Barrons is Outdated, U can only Prepare WordList
      in that.....

      Gve me ur Yahoo messenger id i m too taking my
      GRE on July 30th, would b Helpful

    • Kshiteej Nagarkar
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1 12:48 AM
        well start with WL in nova book of GRE. n yeah refer to kaplan n barrons. once u r thru with most of them . start with the other excercizes.

        vindhya reddy <vindhyareddy_r@...> wrote:
        Hi...actually i have booked my slot for gre which is 4 months ahead...but i am just not able to understand.. .where to start..and how to start...especially the verbal part...plz advice..

      • ranjana chellam
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 14 6:09 AM
          hi ,
          then wat r u following for math..
          i heard that barons is not good for wordlist too

          --- Sudhakar <sudhakar_satan@...> wrote:

          > Barrons is Outdated, U can only Prepare WordList
          > in that.....
          >
          > Gve me ur Yahoo messenger id i m too taking my
          > GRE on July 30th, would b Helpful

          > New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive
          > emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail
          > Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...
          http://games.yahoo.com/games/front