Which University to go for?

  • msspring_2010
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      Hi,

      The list is:

      UMC - Admitted Comp Engg. No Assistanship / Aid
      UMR - Admitted Comp Science. No Aid.
      LSU - Admitted Electrical Engg. Assistanship details not known.
      ULL - Admitted Comp Engg. Assistanship details on Nov.
      GMU - Pending Comp Engg.
      MSU - Rejected Comp Science.
      TTU - Pending Comp Science.
      IIT - Pending Comp Engg. (Expecting to go this first)

      I had chosed to go for UMC as the second best choice and IIT as the first. Is my decision right ? Pls let me know regarding this.

      Thanks in advance for your reply.
    • vivekvirk
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        i want to go for best uni. related to mech. engg. or aironautical engg.