GRE Quant : Numbers, ratios : QOTW

  • TOPGRE - GRE Classes, GRE Preparation
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 5:34 AM

      Hi

      The question given below is an easy numbers and ratio question. Questions of this kind are typical GRE favourites.

      Question

      In a certain year, California produced 2/7th and Texas produced 1/7th of all the Uranium ore produced in the United States. If all the other states combined produced 28 million tons that year, how many million tons did Texas produce that year?

      A.  12

      B.  7

      C.  14

      D.  5