Re: initiative steps

  • gurjeet_guru21
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
      hello dear,
      acc. 2 my experience ,u first follow the barron's book for
      gre which provide u the base and u need to learn all the word lists
      frm it.After that u give mock test on barron software then follow
      kaplen software and at end ETS software. U also required to read the
      probility and permutation & combination frm +1 and +2 NCERT BOOK.
    • Ahmed Soliman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009

        Hello all,

        I have just passed GRE exam , I toke Quantitative section only and skipped the others( college required  Quantitative only). My score was 620 , and the exam was easy and I would like to share some information about exam.

        1-      The exam is very similar to Powerprep Software from ETS and it even easier . ( I wasted time in another applications)

        2-      You have to speed up your answers ( time too short, suddenly you find that remaining time is 10 min against 14 questions)

        3-      Concentrate on the following rules

        -          Triangle thermos

        -          Try to calculate percentage of two numbers quickly

        -          X ^ -2

        -          Counting: Permutations and Combinations

        Thanks