hi friends

  • yeleswarapu suresh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
      i want to know about subject GRE test can you please tell me the details about it, i have finished my M.Sc.in Chemistry and i want to pursue a post graduate degree abroad.
      waiting for your suggestions.
      regards,
      suresh

    • Husain Barma
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2008
        Hi Suresh,

        It's a very good idea to give your Subject GRE at this stage since you have finished your M.Sc.

        I did my B.Sc. in Chemistry and gave my subject GRE in Chem, and performed quite miserably because I hadn't studied up to the required level.  But you should definitely give it.  The exam tests you in Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Analytical chem.  It's not at pitched at a high level, so at this stage you will definitely not find it difficult.  But, nevertheless, you should get hold of the book - by Princeton Review - and practise !

        Good luck.

        HMB