letter of recomandation......

  • veda prakash
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2008
      Sir/madam,

                I have a doubt about the format for recommandation letter. Can i get a sample copy of reco letter.....

      Thanks in advance....

      By,
      Vedaprakash

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
    • Dhawal Raghuvanshi

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2008
          mr. raghuvanshi,

          i would suggest you go through barron's for vocab mainly.. -- but definitely go through the hit lists in the princeton review too...
          maths -- concentrate on barrons

          hmb