bartholomay

  • Nstig8trz
    Message 1 of 658 , Jan 2, 2002
      Anyone here how he's doing? Didnt look like too bad of a hit from our seats.<br><br>Our thoughts and prayers are with him though.
    • PwrCrow
      Message 658 of 658 , Feb 12, 2002
        Crows' goaltender Matt Kelly was named the USHL's
        Defensive Player of the Week. Kelly stopped all 33 shots he
        faced in regulation and overtime enroute to a shutout
        win over the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, 1-0.