Hanas signs with the Tulsa Oilers

  • PwrCrow
    Message 1 of 658 , Jul 5, 2001
      I just found out that former ScareCrow, Trevor
      Hanas, has signed with the Tulsa Oilers for the upcoming
      season. <br>Trevor sat out all of last season, and I
      thought he had retired. But, today it was announced by
      the Tulsa World's Barry Lewis that new Oilers' coach
      Garry Unger signed him.<br>It's good to see Hanner back
      in the game.
    • PwrCrow
      Message 658 of 658 , Feb 12, 2002
        Crows' goaltender Matt Kelly was named the USHL's
        Defensive Player of the Week. Kelly stopped all 33 shots he
        faced in regulation and overtime enroute to a shutout
        win over the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, 1-0.