Re: Didn't realize...

  • sdswami
    Message 1 of 658 , May 1, 2001
      Just thought I would stop in and say hello to one
      of the newest member's of the USHL. I am from Sioux
      Falls and hope everyone in Topeka enjoys the level of
      hockey that the USHL is on. The level of play is very
      intense and the talent level of those kids out there on
      the ice is very high. I think you will see a lot of
      future potential in the team that you will put on the
      ice. I know when they announced that SF was going to
      get an USHL team, a lot of people went around saying
      how it would never fly in SF, after all, we have the
      Skyforce. Well, two years later, SF is one of the top teams
      in the league and were out-selling the Skyforce (who
      even had more seating capacity than the Stampede do).
      I know everyone in SF is looking forward to seeing
      you come to town next year. Good Luck to your
      upcoming team. Hope everyone enjoys it as much down there
      as they do here :)
    • PwrCrow
      Message 658 of 658 , Feb 12, 2002
        Crows' goaltender Matt Kelly was named the USHL's
        Defensive Player of the Week. Kelly stopped all 33 shots he
        faced in regulation and overtime enroute to a shutout
        win over the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, 1-0.