Main Stage Food Coordinator Needed!

  • Carl Gage
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:38 PM
      Ann Carroll, our wonderful provider of food for the judges and main stage staff has unfortunately had some health issues and will not be able to serve this year.

      If you, or you and a partner would be willing to help out by stepping up to this wonderfully rewarding task, you will be most appreciated and loved by the entire crew at the main contest stage.

      All expenses paid, lots of volunteer help and all the great music you might desire.

      Please contact Bob or Gayle at
      volunteer@..., any board member or call the Hotline at (818) 382-4819.

      Thanks