Volunteers needed @ Peter Strousse Ranch: June 14

  • duilio.cascio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Hello

      Thanks again for volunteering at the 49th annual Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest! We
      have other, free summer concerts starting on Sunday, June 14 (see below website
      link) featuring top professional talent.

      http://www.topangabanjofiddle.org/summer_concerts_2009.html

      Since this venue is much smaller than the Paramout Ranch, we need to manage parking
      there as best possible, so are looking for two volunteers who can arrive sometime
      between 1:00 - 1:15 (gates generally open sometime by or before 1:30, so we would
      want you to be the first arrivals) and stay in the parking lot until 3:00 or just a
      little after, when the concert starts. These job entails directing people to park in
      rows in order to greatly increase the capacity of the lot. After everyone's parked,
      please enjoy the concert and complimentary beverages.

      If you can help out on June 14th or any of the other dates, please email
      volunteer@....

      Thanks so much!

      Margee Schubert
      Topanga Banjo Fiddle Contest