Advertising blitz

    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 8, 2001
      In order to attract new members I will be doing
      an extensive advertising blitz within the next week
      or so.. I will be selling a duplicate cartridge that
      I have on ebay, and I will mention us there.. Also
      I will be posting info on the club through Google's
      Usenet, as well as asking other site operators to mention
      us. btw.. the email notification for the message
      board maybe malfunctioning. But I have added new photos
      to the image gallery. I will be constructing a
      website on the Tomy Tutor very soon.. <br><br>Plans in
      the Que:<br><br>1) Tomy Tutor Users Group webpage
      (end of august)<br>2) Mattel Aquarius Page (end of
      september)<br>3) Commodore SX-64 site (mostly completed could be
      up at anytime.)<br>4) General Commodore website..
      Look for these soon..<br><br>thanks
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002