Tomy Tutor Newsletters

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hello.. I know that some members of the club actually own, or have
      copies of the Tomy Tutor Newsletter..... This is most definately
      something that needs to be shared with the club. Perhaps these
      newsletters might shed some light on Tomy Tutor History, or perhaps
      special Tomy Tutor hardware projects, or programming..... Perhaps
      these newsletters might have advertisements mentioning third party
      software support? Who knows?

      I know there are a couple of club members who have these newsletters,
      I just don't remember who it was.

      If you are the one that owns these newsletters, please contact
      me... Perhaps we can scan them somehow and make them available for
      others to enjoy?

      I would like to know, How many newsletters are there? 1 years
      worth? 3 Years worth??

      How many pages average, and what does one look like?

      Even if only one issue is released a month, that is a start, and
      something that all club members can enjoy and look forward too..

      It is vitally important that this information is preserved for all
      time, because as more time passes the likelyhood of this information
      being lost increases........ Please share... :)

      Help save the Tomy Tutor! I am Sally Struthers.. Thank you and Good
      night.... Oh, please pass the ham.. LOL

      Seriously though, any help would be appreciated..

      Mike

      Thanks..