Re: Manuals /Payuuta&Tutor mainboards

  • binaryside
    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 15, 2002
      Hello :) <br> <br>I thank you to have answered to
      my question :) <br>But I already know this
      information about the ROM differences for Japan and export
      markets. <br><br>I am especially interested in the
      difference between these two mainboards chips organization
      (the chips are not at the same place). <br>Why they
      made so different mainboards? <br> <br>Thanks!
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002