Re: Manuals searches

    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hi Fabrice! I see you a lot on the OLUG :) As to
      manuals--the Pyuuta manual is in Japanese (I have one, but it
      is part of my Pyuuta set). The US manuals are much
      rarer than the systems--I have bought four systems over
      the years, only one of which had a manual. Most of
      the manuals seem to have been destroyed by their
      first owners. :(<br><br>I don't see too many systems on
      e-bay with the manuals either. Maybe someone should
      scan one in for the users with a machine but no
      docs--the only problem might be getting permission from
      TOMY.<br><br>Jim
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002