Cassette cable

    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 4, 2001
      I noticed that our founder said he didn't have a
      cassette cable for his Tomy yet. I wanted to let you know
      that you can use a TRS-80 cassette cable for the Tomy
      Tutor, they have the same pinout. If you go to Radio
      Shack, they may still be able to special order a cable
      for you.<br><br>If you can't find a cable, then I
      have the pinouts at my website so you can make your
      own. The cable schematic is also available at Cameron
      Kaiser's Little Orphan site.<br><br>Good
      luck!<br><br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2 10:00 PM