New Cool Stuff

    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hi all,<br><br>I just got my hands on a Japanese
      Pyuuta and five Japanes games, four of which I didn't
      have even an American version to play: Bomb Man,
      Majan, Traffic Jam (Japanese), Monster Inn, and Mr. Do!
      I also got Jungler, Traffic Jam, and Cave Crawlers
      (US versions) off of E-bay. BTW, anyone know if the
      British versions of the carts look any different from the
      US ones (for the Grandstand Tutor)?<br><br>Jim
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002