New Tomy Tutor

    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 14, 2002
      Yeah he is honest.. I did a deal with him outside
      of Ebay on my second Tomy Tutor with Tape drive.. He
      ships very promptly... And is totally legit...<br><br>I
      think he is asking way to much on the joystick..
      $49.99??? I paid $8 bucks for mine with box...(not new) My
      thought is that a new Tomy Tutor Joystick is worth
      the Tutor, Tomy Tutor Prices have fallen a great deal
      in the past year.. You can now pick up one usually
      for around $100.00 with a few carts Would have to be
      a diehard collector or an online computer museum
      that buys it at that price.. I think he has it about
      Roagie certainly is great collector and knows more about
      collecting than I do, and I hope he gets the price he wants
      and needs..
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002