Re: Someone is selling a NEW Tomy Tutor.

  • atari_trader
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hey, I saw that message on Google also. I
      e-mailed the guy two times BEGGING him to sell me the
      whole package. I think I made him a pretty good cash
      offer, but I have not received any sort of e-mail
      response from him at all. I also offered him his choice of
      trade stuff from my web page
      this guy? Has anybody here already secured a deal for
      the stuff? I assume that a deal is already done or
      else I would have at least gotten a response from him.
      Does anybody know who landed the deal? Ianoid???
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002