Someone is selling a NEW Tomy Tutor.

    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 11, 2002
      I found this message on Google Groups..
      www.google.com Then goto groups, type in Tomy Tutor, and select
      date to get the most recent date, you will find the
      message, and note his email address is at the bottom, he
      has spam protection on, so read the whole message....
      (roagie@h_o_m_e.com)<br>Subject: FS/T: Mint/New in Box Tomy Tutor Computer +
      Shrinkwrapped Games + New in Box Joysticks <br>Newsgroups:
      rec.games.video.classic<br>View: (This is the only article in this thread) |
      Original Format <br>Date: 2001-12-31 15:14:05 PST <br>
      computer. I found it in an old<br>electronics store where
      it and the games had been hiding for over 18
      years.<br>Still in original plastic, with all manuals, etc. It
      has never been removed<br>from box. I also found some
      shrinkwrapped games. The boxes are not even<br>crushed in the
      slightest. I also found new in box joysticks. I have one
      copy<br>of each game, and two joysticks. Overall, not bad
      for holiday hunting over<br>the hills and far
      away.<br><br>Please send your tradelist! I collect handhelds, 2600,
      and nes. I will<br>accept cash offers if good enough
      (I'm a student and books are around
      in your email client.<br><br>The games, mint in box,
      shrinkwrapped, non-dented boxes:<br>Car-azy Racer (rarest tutor
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002