Tomy Tutor Cave Crawler Auction.

    Message 1 of 93 , Dec 2, 2001
      I have a Cave Crawler Cartridge that will not
      work. I have tested it on three different machines, and
      it will not work.. I do not have the time to attempt
      to fix.. So I am auctioning it off. Starts at $2.60
      You can buy it now for $5.00 My loss is your
      gain...<br><br><a href=http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1305508508 target=new>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1305508508</a>
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002