    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2014
      I've cracked enough of the GRAPHIC tape format that you can now send
      arbitrary graphics data through a converter and get a tape waveform to
      record to the Data Recorder. The Tutor can read it now! Hello, lovely
      Scarlett Johansson!

      http://www.floodgap.com/iv/2144

      And in the paint box!

      http://www.floodgap.com/iv/2145

      I want to do some more tinkering, but I will release this source code; it
      clearly works.