BASIC-1 with overlay: is that your bid?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
      In the interest of avoiding another expensive bidding war, ksarulofpurdimal,
      is that your bid on this BASIC-1 on our common auction site?

      If so, I will pass on it, but dibs on the next one with an overlay.

      -- I am the Eye in the Sky. -- Alan Parsons -----------------------------------
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2014
        Yes it is. . .and I can always scan the docs and overlay for you in the interim if I do win it.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2014
          I finally got time to scan the manual for BASIC1 into the computer. I also cracked open the case to see what was inside, and lo and behold--it has both of the ROMs for the American Tutor in there. . .I will have to try and read them out sometime to do a byte verification, but they have the same markings as the ones in all of my Tutor's.

          I'll upload the manual shortly.