Re: graphics

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hi Adrian,<br>I'm usually around the chat room on
      either Friday or Saturday. I'll try to help you however
      I can. I'm an old TI-99/4a user, and the graphics
      on the Tomy are very similar.<br><br>Also, your
      collecting falls in exactly the range for the Home Computer
      Club, and is exactly what I collect. Check out the club
      and join up if you can at
      specific makes of computers.<br><br>Lo Res means Hi
      Fun!<br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002