Want to sell working Tomy Tutor with Box, Data Recorder, Joystick, and Manuals

  • blakzer0
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2013
      Hello,

      I'm looking to sell my Tomy Tutor and accessories including:
      • Tomy Tutor Unit w/ original box, manual, manual errata, and video cable.
      • Data Recorder w/ manual and power adapter
      • Joystick
      The box is in rough shape (see pictures), but the unit and accessories are in good condition. I've tested the unit and it's working properly. Take a look through the images in the gallery: http://imgur.com/a/Z45ms . I can take additional photos if need be.

      Not exactly sure on the price. Make me a decent offer and it can be yours. :)