looking for

  • lucifershalo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2013

      Hello,

      I got quite a lot of games recently but here are what I am still missing

      BATTLE FIGHTER boxed

      MR DO boxed (or empty box)

      RESCUECOPTER 3D boxed (or empty box)

      SUPER BIKE boxed

      TRIPLE COMMAND boxed

      TRON boxed (or empty box)

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2013

        Unfortunately, I don't have duplicates of any of those.  I'm still looking for boxes for Bermuda Triangle, Super Bike, Baseball, Rescue Copter, and Don Pan.

        I just have Scramble, Frogger, Night Flight, and Mahjong as boxed duplicates.  As I said in an earlier post, I don't have anything rare duplicated--just the more common Japanese releases.

        I will probably build a cartridge reader at some point in time, just so I can port the Japanese cartridges that weren't released in the US over to the Geneve 9640 (a TI-99/4A compatible for which all of the US titles have already been ported).  I just have to get the cartridge pinout so I can build the necessary interface to grab the ROM data without opening or destroying the cartridges.