Re: emucompboy

    Message 1 of 93 , Jul 30, 2001
      Thanks for the great info emucompboy. You are a
      living encyclopedia of old 8 bit knowledge, in this case
      16 bit knowledge! I am looking forward to hearing
      from you in the future, and what other insights you
      can provide. As for myself, I am totally new to the
      Tomy Tutor computer. So any info you can provide will
      be most appreciated. I am planning on developing a
      Tomy Tutor Users Group webpage soon as well. But this
      club is a good place to start.. Glad to have you with
      us!<br><br>swap_and_shop
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002