Tomy Tutor System Auction

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 30, 2001
      I am currently auctioning off a Tomy Tutor
      Computer System with a Joystick and two games. The games
      are Scramble and Traffic Jam. No
      reserve...<br><br><a href=http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1291604885 target=new>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1291604885</a>
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002