Re: [Tomy Tutor] Re: Local Thrift Shop Find - Tomy Tutor with Tape Reader and a Joystick

  • Bill Loguidice
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20 7:18 PM
      Usually the system with controls and some games goes for well under $100.
      Game prices vary, and obviously boxed ones are worth more, but certainly
      loose games are cheap enough ($5 - $30 or so, depending). Honestly, the
      hardest, most expensive part of Tutor collecting is trying to get many of
      the Japanese games, which are generally the best games for the platform.

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
      Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
      Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20 7:40 PM
        > Usually the system with controls and some games goes for well under $100.
        > Game prices vary, and obviously boxed ones are worth more, but certainly
        > loose games are cheap enough ($5 - $30 or so, depending). Honestly, the
        > hardest, most expensive part of Tutor collecting is trying to get many of
        > the Japanese games, which are generally the best games for the platform.

        What Bill said. Some of the best Tutor/Pyuuta games were never imported.

        -- When you win, nothing hurts. -- Joe Namath ---------------------------------