Newsletter

  • sportzguy20
    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 29, 2001
      I got a couple things from the original Users
      club, don't really know if they have any importance,
      but there are some old addresses and stuff, so if you
      want them, I'll find someone to scan them for the club
      here.<br><br>I think i have some sheets on a program someone in
      that club wrote, haven't really ever dived into the
      BASIC thing with my tutor, but I can send that
      too.<br><br>-Paul
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002