Re: [Tomy Tutor] Pyuuta Tapes

  • Neil Morrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      Thanks!

      Neil

      From: ksarulofpurdimal

      For those of you who hadn't seen them before, I scanned the inserts and the manuals from the two Pyuuta tapes I got last week. I have one other that I need to scan, but I have't had time to dig it out for scanning yet.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        > For those of you who hadn't seen them before, I scanned the inserts and the
        > manuals from the two Pyuuta tapes I got last week. I have one other that I
        > need to scan, but I have't had time to dig it out for scanning yet.

        Nice. I need to get back to my tape digitizer work.

        -- Our way is peace. -- Septimus, Son worshipper, Star Trek "Bread & Circuses"