Pyuuta Tapes

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      For those of you who hadn't seen them before, I scanned the inserts and the manuals from the two Pyuuta tapes I got last week. I have one other that I need to scan, but I have't had time to dig it out for scanning yet.
    • Neil Morrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        Thanks!

        Neil

        From: ksarulofpurdimal

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
          > For those of you who hadn't seen them before, I scanned the inserts and the
          > manuals from the two Pyuuta tapes I got last week. I have one other that I
          > need to scan, but I have't had time to dig it out for scanning yet.

          Nice. I need to get back to my tape digitizer work.

          -- Our way is peace. -- Septimus, Son worshipper, Star Trek "Bread & Circuses"