To Adrian: chat room./programming

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 28, 2001
      I appreciate your efforts to be on here for the
      chat line. I have talked with DSbrain on the
      chatline.. You can sometimes catch him on Friday and
      Saturday nights. I usually make an appearance on Friday or
      Saturday night also. Since the chat time has changed to
      weekends only, I will try from now on out to email all
      members and say chat room is open and I am there.. LOL..
      messenger system. The club page does support that, and that
      will let all members know if you are online any time
      question, the Tomy Tutor Users manual does have some basic
      programming information, and all the commands the Tomy
      supports, However there is nothing on machine language or
      advanced programming at all. Ecucompboy is currently
      working on developing an emulator for the Tomy Tutor. He
      would be the one to ask questions regarding advanced
      programming.. You can also get some good information on Cameron
      Kaisers "little orphan Tomy Tutor site" Goto my links
      area to get the url. Cameron knows more about the
      Tutor than anybody.. and he has developed a
      simulator/emulator?? for the Tomy Tutor--Runs on a Commodore 64!! :) I
      know somebody in the club has copies of the original
      Tomy Tutor Club newsletter.. It is rumored that there
      is some good info in those issues.. Somebody
      promised me those awhile back.. ahem.. :)
      LOL......<br><br>Founder
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2 10:00 PM