Re: [Tomy Tutor] tape game images?

    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2012
      > is there a way to make the wav files of the games work on a real Pyuuta?

      I've looked at this and I'm pretty sure there is more in the tape recorder
      than a simple dumb tape recorder. There should be a way to create a circuit
      to mimic this to the Tutor, but I haven't figured that out yet.

      -- Why do we scoff at fortune tellers, yet listen to economists? --------------
    • lucifershalo
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2012
        Do you have the wav files of the tape games?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2012
          > Do you have the wav files of the tape games?

          No. I'm talking about .wav files of my own tapes.

          -- Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -- de Gaultier ---