graphics

  • vortexamjk
    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 28, 2001
      Hi all ,I would like some information on how to
      use the graphics on the Tomy. Also I've been here
      nearly every day but never see anyone on the chat line.
      Would be great to talk with someone oh knows about the
      Tomy Tutor. I'm a collector of older family computers
      of the 1979-1986 vintage. My Tomy system consists of
      the computer and tape drive , no joysticks,
      cartrages, or manual. Would like to aquire the manual first
      if possible. Great to hear from members of this
      club.<br> <br> Thanks Adrian
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002