tape game images?

  • lucifershalo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19, 2012
      is there a way to make the wav files of the games work on a real Pyuuta?

      is it possible to download those wav files?

      thanks
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2012
        > is there a way to make the wav files of the games work on a real Pyuuta?

        I've looked at this and I'm pretty sure there is more in the tape recorder
        than a simple dumb tape recorder. There should be a way to create a circuit
        to mimic this to the Tutor, but I haven't figured that out yet.

        -- Why do we scoff at fortune tellers, yet listen to economists? --------------
      • lucifershalo
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2012
          Do you have the wav files of the tape games?

          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2012
            > Do you have the wav files of the tape games?

            No. I'm talking about .wav files of my own tapes.

            -- Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -- de Gaultier ---