Re: [Tomy Tutor] Re: Tomy Tutor/Pyuta Manuals in PDF format?

  • Russ Perry Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2012
      On Mar 18, 2012, at 10:39 PM, ksarulofpurdimal wrote:
      > BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan
      > with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter.

      Got a link?
      --
      //*==================================================================++
      || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Heights IL 60005 ||
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2012
        I would also be very interested on those scans, any chance you could upload them to the file area? Thanks.

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, ksarulofpurdimal <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I've got scans of the manuals to the 10 US game releases and the Cassette Player Manual. I did those a while back for fun and my own personal use. I've never seen the regular Tutor or Pyuta manuals as scans, so you might have a bit of trouble finding them in PDF.
        >
        > Other than the little bits that showed up on some of the Japanese sites, very little technical material was published for the Tutor--some also appeared in the Tutor User Group Newsletter, but as I said, it is sparse.
        >
        > BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter. I think it ends in a day or so. It also has most of the Japanese cartridges with it. . .
        >
        > Ksarul
        >
        > --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "Voyager" <list@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi guys,
        > > I was looking for Tomu Tutor manuals in PDF format (for my personal collection). Does anybody have them scanned & compiled in PDF?
        > > I was very interested in technical or repair manuals, but I found none so far.
        > >
        > > If you're still around, and can read this, please let me know :)
        > >
        > > Voyager

      • Voyager
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2012
          if you could email them to me, I could compile them in PDF and send them back (or upload them here)