Re: Tomy Tutor/Pyuta Manuals in PDF format?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2012
      I've got scans of the manuals to the 10 US game releases and the Cassette Player Manual. I did those a while back for fun and my own personal use. I've never seen the regular Tutor or Pyuta manuals as scans, so you might have a bit of trouble finding them in PDF.

      Other than the little bits that showed up on some of the Japanese sites, very little technical material was published for the Tutor--some also appeared in the Tutor User Group Newsletter, but as I said, it is sparse.

      BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter. I think it ends in a day or so. It also has most of the Japanese cartridges with it. . .

      Ksarul

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "Voyager" <list@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      > I was looking for Tomu Tutor manuals in PDF format (for my personal collection). Does anybody have them scanned & compiled in PDF?
      > I was very interested in technical or repair manuals, but I found none so far.
      >
      > If you're still around, and can read this, please let me know :)
      >
      > Voyager

    • Russ Perry Jr.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2012
        On Mar 18, 2012, at 10:39 PM, ksarulofpurdimal wrote:
        > BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan
        > with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter.

        Got a link?
        --
        //*==================================================================++
        || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Heights IL 60005 ||
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2012
          I would also be very interested on those scans, any chance you could upload them to the file area? Thanks.

          --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, ksarulofpurdimal <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I've got scans of the manuals to the 10 US game releases and the Cassette Player Manual. I did those a while back for fun and my own personal use. I've never seen the regular Tutor or Pyuta manuals as scans, so you might have a bit of trouble finding them in PDF.
          >
          > Other than the little bits that showed up on some of the Japanese sites, very little technical material was published for the Tutor--some also appeared in the Tutor User Group Newsletter, but as I said, it is sparse.
          >
          > BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter. I think it ends in a day or so. It also has most of the Japanese cartridges with it. . .
          >
          > Ksarul
          >
          > --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "Voyager" <list@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi guys,
          > > I was looking for Tomu Tutor manuals in PDF format (for my personal collection). Does anybody have them scanned & compiled in PDF?
          > > I was very interested in technical or repair manuals, but I found none so far.
          > >
          > > If you're still around, and can read this, please let me know :)
          > >
          > > Voyager

        • Voyager
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19, 2012
            if you could email them to me, I could compile them in PDF and send them back (or upload them here)