Manuals in PDF format?

  • Voyager
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18 1:18 AM
      Hi guys,
      I was looking for Tomu Tutor manuals in PDF format (for my personal collection). Does anybody have them scanned & compiled in PDF?
      I was very interested in technical or repair manuals, but I found none so far.

      If you're still around, and can read this, please let me know :)

      Voyager
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18 8:39 PM
        I've got scans of the manuals to the 10 US game releases and the Cassette Player Manual. I did those a while back for fun and my own personal use. I've never seen the regular Tutor or Pyuta manuals as scans, so you might have a bit of trouble finding them in PDF.

        Other than the little bits that showed up on some of the Japanese sites, very little technical material was published for the Tutor--some also appeared in the Tutor User Group Newsletter, but as I said, it is sparse.

        BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter. I think it ends in a day or so. It also has most of the Japanese cartridges with it. . .

        Ksarul

        --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "Voyager" <list@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        > I was looking for Tomu Tutor manuals in PDF format (for my personal collection). Does anybody have them scanned & compiled in PDF?
        > I was very interested in technical or repair manuals, but I found none so far.
        >
        > If you're still around, and can read this, please let me know :)
        >
        > Voyager

      • Russ Perry Jr.
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 18 9:57 PM
          On Mar 18, 2012, at 10:39 PM, ksarulofpurdimal wrote:
          > BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan
          > with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter.

          Got a link?
          --
          //*==================================================================++
          || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Heights IL 60005 ||
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 19 11:12 AM
            I would also be very interested on those scans, any chance you could upload them to the file area? Thanks.

            --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, ksarulofpurdimal <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > I've got scans of the manuals to the 10 US game releases and the Cassette Player Manual. I did those a while back for fun and my own personal use. I've never seen the regular Tutor or Pyuta manuals as scans, so you might have a bit of trouble finding them in PDF.
            >
            > Other than the little bits that showed up on some of the Japanese sites, very little technical material was published for the Tutor--some also appeared in the Tutor User Group Newsletter, but as I said, it is sparse.
            >
            > BTW, it appears someone has a Pyuta up for sale on Yahoo! Japan with two VHTF items: Superbike and the BASIC 1 adapter. I think it ends in a day or so. It also has most of the Japanese cartridges with it. . .
            >
            > Ksarul
            >
            > --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "Voyager" <list@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi guys,
            > > I was looking for Tomu Tutor manuals in PDF format (for my personal collection). Does anybody have them scanned & compiled in PDF?
            > > I was very interested in technical or repair manuals, but I found none so far.
            > >
            > > If you're still around, and can read this, please let me know :)
            > >
            > > Voyager

          • Voyager
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 19 2:10 PM
              if you could email them to me, I could compile them in PDF and send them back (or upload them here)