Re: [Tomy Tutor] Re: Super Cobra for Tutor?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      > > I haven't seen anyone try to port additional software over to the
      > > Tutor.
      >
      > Not even a multicart yet...

      I haven't even cracked the tape protocol! Though a multicart might
      be easier (I don't have enough logic experience to build one of my
      own though).

      -- FORTUNE: Make your own advancement opportunity. Blackmail your boss. -------
    • Bill Loguidice
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
        Most of the US and some of the Japanese titles are relatively easy to find
        (if only in their loose cartridge-only form), but I would love a multi-cart
        just to be able to play the "3-D" Japanese games. I love it when systems
        like this get pushed to their limits.

        Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
        Armchair Arcade, Inc.
        <http://www.armchairarcade.com/> http://www.armchairarcade.com