Re: [Tomy Tutor] Re: Super Cobra for Tutor?

  • Russ Perry, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30 7:37 AM
      On Fri, 6/25/10, ksarulofpurdimal <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > I haven't seen anyone try to port additional software over to the
      > Tutor.

      Not even a multicart yet...

      > All ten of the US release Tutor cartridges have been ported over
      > to the Geneve 9640 though,

      Hm, interesting... Is the reverse possible, and are there any
      Geneve games worth porting over?
      || Russ Perry Jr 2175 S Tonne Dr #114 Arlington Hts IL 60005 ||
      || 847-952-9729 RussPerryJr@... VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR! ||
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30 7:45 AM
        > > I haven't seen anyone try to port additional software over to the
        > > Tutor.
        >
        > Not even a multicart yet...

        I haven't even cracked the tape protocol! Though a multicart might
        be easier (I don't have enough logic experience to build one of my
        own though).

        -- FORTUNE: Make your own advancement opportunity. Blackmail your boss. -------
      • Bill Loguidice
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30 7:50 AM
          Most of the US and some of the Japanese titles are relatively easy to find
          (if only in their loose cartridge-only form), but I would love a multi-cart
          just to be able to play the "3-D" Japanese games. I love it when systems
          like this get pushed to their limits.

          Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
          Armchair Arcade, Inc.
          <http://www.armchairarcade.com/> http://www.armchairarcade.com