Tomy Tutor Manuals PDF

  • classictvman1981
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hi,

      I have a question about the Tomy Tutor manuals: could you guys at least extract all the BASIC programs featured in this particular manual into PDF and then upload them here?

      Thank you,

      Ben Edge
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
        > I have a question about the Tomy Tutor manuals: could you guys at least
        > extract all the BASIC programs featured in this particular manual into PDF
        > and then upload them here?

        I get asked about PDFing the manual so often I actually went and bought a
        manual off eBay that I plan to strip the binding from and scan. When it comes
        and when I do it, I'll post a link.

        -- "I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approximated." ------
      • Ben Edge
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
          Cameron,

          I have a hunch I'm not the only one behind this request. But thank you for confirming that you will do it eventually...

          ~Ben