Chat room

    Message 1 of 93 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hi all,<br>Since I work nights, my online time is
      limited. I check email during the week but can only be in
      the chat room on Friday or Saturday night. If anyone
      is interested in coming to the chat room on Friday
      and/or Saturday, please email me at
      dsbrain@... and I'll try to make a point to be there.
      Otherwise, I'll probably be off elsewhere. I check my email
      often when I'm online, so feel free to email me anytime
      and I'll try to come here ASAP.<br><br>Davey B.
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 2, 2002